Steel decks on every SAM Trailer
You have spoken and we have listened. Due to positive farmer feedback on larger model steel deck trailers, Core-ten steel is now standard across all SAM Hydraulic Trailer models. Its superior strength and durability means it can take anything you want to throw at it…within reason!
The team can also retrofit older model SAM Trailers if an ageing trailer is still going strong but the timber floor needs replacing.
New models also include drop-down sides as standard. To allow easy access to the deck for side loading. Reliable high-end multistage rams are brought in from Italy. Four and five stage RAMs are used across our larger trailer models. Providing even steeper tipping and lifting power when you need it.
3, 4, 6, 8, 10 tonne SAM Hydraulic Trailers are available within the range.
- Made in NZ...SAM Machinery
- Meet the NEW SAM Orchard Spreader
- SAM Computer Control
- Kiwi favourite marks 75 years in business
- More stainless. Less worries.
- Accuracy and testing for SAM Spreaders
- Sharp design - reinvented
- Celebrating 50 years at the Fieldays
- New digs for SAM!
- Stainless side-feeds a breeze to maintain
- New kids on the block
- Have your say on SAM’s next donation
- SAM continues to make its mark
- SAM's the man
- Steel decks on every SAM Trailer
- 20 Topcon tips - smart, accurate control.
- Corrosion resistant paintwork